Why travel with us?
Ecoterra Costa Rica Local Tour company in Arenal was created as a result of more than 20 years’ experience in Costa Rican tourism. Our personalized services with small groups and added values give our clients the assurance that when traveling with us they will be enjoying a true contact with nature. We invite you to discover the wonders of our natural beauties of costa rica with us. Our experienced team awaits, with open arms, to make your visit a unique and unforgettable experience.
With more than 12 years distinguishing ourselves as local tour company in the operation of naturalistic tours in Arenal, we are located in La Fortuna de San Carlos, with close proximity to the main tourist attractions of Costa Rica such as the Fortuna Waterfall, The Arenal Volcano National Park, Rio Celeste and many other natural beauties of la Fortuna de San Carlos that you should know on your visit to Costa Rica.
- There are so many places to see and adventures to be had – from its gorgeous beaches, misty cloud forests, extraordinary wildlife, lush rainforests to active volcanoes. It is impossible to see Costa Rica in merely a week.
- Want to stay connected during your trip in Costa Rica? Buy a prepaid SIM card. It is cheap and easy!
- Forget Google Maps. Download WAZE. The North Americas rely heavily on Google Maps for navigation. But in Costa Rica, everyone uses WAZE.
- US dollars are widely accepted in Costa Rica, especially at hotels, restaurants, and tour agencies. Even at local supermarkets!
- It is true that you can go on self-guided hikes and tours at many places. But you will see so much more than expected if you join the experts on guided tours. Although guided naturalist tours are a bit more expensive, they will leave you an unforgettable memory!
Note: many of these tours include hotel pick-up and drop off so there’s no need to worry about transportation.
Travel tips for Costa Rica
what to know before you travel to costa rica
Costa Rica its one of the best destination for nature lovers and If you are planning a trip to Costa Rica check our travel guide. To get you started, here are a few things you need to know before traveling to Costa Rica!!
We work to guarantee your maximum security when you travel with us. Download our health protocol against COVID-19.
Sustainability Costa Rica
We are committed to respecting and caring for nature and its natural resources through support for collection campaigns, reforestation plans and educational talks.
Reduction of the use of plastic in our tours
All our services promote the responsible use of plastic and that is why we use mineral water dispensers to fill each passenger’s bottle.
Many of our tours are developed jointly with local families that provide an authentic experience to our activities and at the same time we collaborate with the Local economy.
We actively participate in different festivals to promote culture and rescue traditions annually.
ECOTERRA BOTTLE ON YOUR TRIP
The use of a reusable bottle allows us to reduce the consumption of disposable plastics, also known as disposable plastics.
You can also buy our Ecoterra bottle for use in the rest of your trip in Costa Rica.
Meet Our Team
of Costa Rica Vacations packages
Specialist of Costa Rica Adventure
If you are looking for the Best places in Costa Rica to visit or luxury romantic honeymoon to a secluded boutique hotel or just THE best Costa Rica vacation you have ever had. I am the travel planner you are looking for.
Specialist of Costa Rica Family
If you are traveling to Costa Rica with a family or a group will be a pleasure to assist you during your vacation planning to this paradise completely full of wonderful places to discover with your family.
Specialist of offers and special Vacations
in all Costa Rica
Are you looking for a super deal on your Costa Rica vacation? Lets chat will be a pleasure to help you organize your vacations traveling to Costa Rica during high or low season.
Founder of Ecoterra Expeditions
With more than 30 year creating tours and experiences in Costa Rica I decided to create Ecoterra to share with all the visitors the magic and beauties of Costa Rica.
…you should also
Vacations to Nicaragua
Book your trip in Nicaragua and travel save with Ecoterra Nicaragua.